Offically named Jefferson County Lake (the name was changed recently, but most people still call it Rigby Lake) is a popular place to go swimming and boating. Admission is $5 per vehicle, so load your friends in your car, split the cost, and you can enjoy a day at the lake for about a dollar.
Hours: 7 am to 10 pm
Walk-in or bike-in $3
Bus, per person $1
How to get there:
1. Head south out of town on Hwy. 20
2. Take the first Rigby exit (Exit 322)
3. Turn right after the off ramp
4. Turn RIGHT onto Stockham Blvd. (you’ll be driving towards Wendy’s)
5. Turn RIGHT at the stop sign by Wendy’s onto Rigby Lake Dr.
6. Go to the end of Rigby Lake Dr.
Jefferson County Lake
490 N 4000 E
Rigby, ID 83442